Monday, February 12, 2018

So, if you look down to the next post, and over to the right where I keep
my series/book lists, you'll see I've now got a working page for the Open
Wounds Shorts series, the series where San Angelo and Badlands are at home.

Basically, this is where the in between times, the learning for Megan,
at least at the current state of the series, is hiding. There are other
stories to be told here, but a good way for me to think about the Open
Wounds Shorts is where I go to find out what happened in the couple of
decades between Open Wounds, the first book, and Passing Fancies, book 2.

So that's done for now.

On the writing front, I worked through another 1600 words or so on Heavy
Shadows today, up to 1900 after the initial sketch yesterday. This is the
current near-term sci-fi story, and it's another one that took a twist on
me. In this case, probably, oh, about 1000 words in or so.

That's when I realized what the point of view, and the general tense of the
story, were for. There was a character involved, and an overview that when
I realized just whowhathow, made me giggle.

Oh, and no, not in a nice way, either... Let me put it this way, depending
on your tv viewing habits, and age, when you get a chance to spot the
setup, I hope you'll smile too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.