Friday, February 2, 2018

Incidentally, if you're a game geek, especially tabletop RPGs, or if you're a fan of Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, or if you're just plain feeling your silly bug nibble away this evening:

I give to you the Jane Austen RPG Kickstarter!

This is gonna be an absolute hoot. I've got a lot of game books sitting on my shelves that I go to for fun reading. This one, I have a sneaking suspicion, is going to be in that same category of books to just take down and get lost in.

I'd heard about this a while back, but never quite believed they were actually going to get here. I think it was Moe Lane who mentioned it, and Moe also pointed out that Naomi Novik might have a few interesting things to bring to this sort of RPG. By kitbashing if necessary, by extensions if they can work it out with Ms. Novik as the best option. The RPG world has been as hit by the whirlwind of indie writing as any of the other writer niches, there are a lot of good game people out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.