Friday, February 16, 2018

Ever have that feeling, the Friday night train crash?

I don't mean the kind you have when you're young and foolish, and head out to the bar/club/wherever and have a few too many drinks.

I just mean that feeling where you get to the end of the week, have the pizza, sit down, and then... feel the energy. Gone.

Not drain away, so much, as just sort of disappear. For me, it's just the after effects of the cold I have last week, and the remainder of it. But it's still that sort of feeling.

Enough to not fool much with anything related to the projects ongoing tonight. Such is life sometimes. It's been a week of progress, a couple weeks really, on a variety of them, so I'm not too worried about it. Life intervenes sometimes.

Ah, well. I'm gonna post this and find something else to entertain myself with this evening. I hope you all have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.