Thursday, February 22, 2018

a busy day all around for me. It was another day where I had meetings that ate up my time. The big thing about this particular set is that I'm visiting with people in a different part of the area, not in my daily digs, so there's no chance for me to sneak back to my desk and get a little work done after the meeting.

No big deal, it's just one of life's little things.

Still, I managed to push A New Old Thing to just over a 1000 words, so that's a win.

Finished up the publishing for Through the Foggy Dew, as well. The links will go up as the retailers finalize their acceptance and I get them. The big difference for me this time is that I'll probably check more deeply into the Nook print options.

I'm intrigued by the opportunity there to have a hardback version. So, paper via Amazon's setup, hardback through Nook's, and ebook in every retailer I can access (Apple, Overdrive and so on I send through Smashwords distribution in my current practice). It's not necessarily ideal, as I doubt that Nook's hardback will be available outside Barnes and Noble, but the idea of it interests me as an additional version available for those who wants it.

Plus, let's face it, everything's an experiment, and if I don't play with it I'll never know for sure. At the moment, what'll slow me down is that Nook's process for this is a bit slower than otherwise.

Eh, once more into the breach...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.