Friday, February 23, 2018

Ah, Friday. And not a lazy Friday, either.

One of the side effects of my day gig, it's a day I got a couple thousand+ words done on non-fiction for that side of my world, and only a few hundred for the fiction side of my world. Such is life. But A New Old Thing is up to about 1400 words or so, so that's good.

Even a little bit is a whole lot better than nothin', in this endeavor.

I've a few tweaks and realizations to get up to on the publishing side this weekend, but mostly I have story to put down. It's there and waiting for me. There are a few other things in outside life that threaten to crop up, so I'll probably be measured on words; but maybe not. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.