Monday, February 5, 2018

And brain cries uncle.

The short description is a good evening, with just the wrong amount of work/life etc for me to be worth anything as a blogger tonight.

The slightly less short description is that I got caught on a conference call late in the afternoon, after I'd come home from the day job. The conference call was enough to drain my energy down to ugh-level.

Fortunately, that didn't stop me from digging in and going a bit more on both the story in progress, and the publication schedule.

Unfortunately for the blog, it means I'm writing this, rather than posting anything more on the works in progress. Specifically, for Badlands and San Angelo, what happened is that right now I'm brain dead enough to not go through the part I'd like to do next.

Which is a long way of saying I'm filling space. Ah, well, sometimes it's like that.

...

You know, there is actually something else, something that I just might have forgotten about... Oh, that's right. I've got the cover images for both books for you. I present thumbnails for San Angelo and Badlands, short and novella, respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.