Thursday, July 26, 2018

That was yesterday's post, sent up today because I came home and fell into bed. Nothing major except timing, got off the plane after some relatively tame travel issues, an extra day in travel I didn't expect, had to run off and do some day gig stuff I didn't expect, and that took more time, and then I got home and visited with family and dogs and cats and... put my head down and went to sleep. And it was a good sleep, the kind of dog tired snore through the night sleep a weary mind and body need after time in strange surroundings.

The machinery stuttered, and here I am putting up today's and yesterday's in the same time.

Finished up another round of day gig stuff today, just finished on today's round of fiction writing, and here I am looking for what the rest of the day's events might hold. Quiet time, I think. I'm actually in the middle of a couple weeks vacation from the day gig stuff. In one sense, the travel and the past couple days intruded, but otherwise we've been able to rest and relax and recuperate.

And write. My fine time each day. This story, First Time (actually it's untitled, the file has a name but the story itself may yet await a realization to go along with it? Who knows, it's asking me for a different set of priorities; it's asking me to listen.) is humming along. I'm discovering a new thing aborning. I'm having a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.