Sunday, July 1, 2018

last day of our trip weekend, and we'll be packing up. As soon as we get through my grandmother's breakfast.

I made the mistake of jumping on her bathroom scale. Ugh. Not that any of that has to do with this weekend trip. My lovely bride bought me a new pair of shorts this week, and that was my first warning that I've been letting my plate get away from me a little too much lately.

Sitting here in my grandmother's house, letting her overfeed us with a ridiculous amount of absolutely delicious food, and it just makes the whole belt-busting thing more acute. I'd already make my mental switch over to the lighter plate settings, so just like getting home will be a relief after a long drive, getting home to a slimmer diet for a while will be a nice switch.

After a pancake or two, of course ;) It's my grandmother's house, I'm no barbarian...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.