Thursday, July 5, 2018

I just finished the current story, it's called Degrees of Shade. It's the one I started last weekend on the trip.

It's a lesson to myself on how things can change when the story gets rolling. First few hundred words, and I just knew that the main character was going to bite it. It was all right there, the setup and the foreshadowing and all that.

As it turned out... well, let's just say he was a little more resourceful than I'd expected.

The people who tried to affect that death?

They're the ones who really underestimated him. And they'll learn how. He'll make sure of it.

(names aren't much relevant in his business, which is another thing he taught me along the way; another thing I learned is that I'm going to be wondering what he's up to down the road. He ain't nice, but he is very interesting and fun to write about/get to know)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.