Monday, July 2, 2018

Back at home and into the grind. The workaday world relieved by the current story, which took a turn or two I didn't expect.

Basically, bright-lit noir, but not of the type that I expected. I sat down with my couple hundred words here, couple hundred there that I could get while away visiting with my grandmother, and then today I sat down here to dig into the next chunk of the story.

It stayed sun-bright and noir grim, but not the desert southwest sun pouring over your head like the weight of creation that I'd found myself in in the opening.

Silly bugger decided to treat me to a different view. Funny how that happens.

And fun. I can't wait to find out just how the tables are going to turn again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.