Saturday, July 14, 2018

It's another trip weekend for us. This time off to my dad's place for a weekend visit and torturing my daughter (her grandmother and aunts are taking her out for pictures; for our daughter at least, there are perhaps a few other ways to spend time with her family that could be described as more horrific. But if so, I can't really think of them at the mo'.).

Got a few words into the next story done this morning, maybe a few more this afternoon all things depending, who knows. But either way, a little push forward and that's a good thing.

And next week, a few publishing tasks; I've a paperback version of The Boyar's Curse to finish, and a couple stories more queued up and waiting to enter the cycle. Plus the ones I need to submit to various markets. Busy times ahead for me, and good ones. I had my own echo of DWS's comments about violating Rule 4, I've a trunkful of stories that need to be published or sent for submission, they're doing no one any good just sitting there on my hard drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.