Wednesday, July 11, 2018

After watching Croatia defeat England to move on to the Finals at the World Cup. Even with the extra time, it never really seemed like England was playing up to the level Croatia played at. And in the extra time, they really looked like they were trying for the tie and move on to penalty kicks, where Croatia were pressing all the way to the end.

I had to throttle back a little today on fiction writing, but I did get at least some way more into the current story. I had quite a bit of nonfiction writing for the day gig, so it was one of those days where self-defense of my wrists comes into play.

The day gig's in a bit of flux at the moment. I suspect that, though my keyboard time will remain roughly the same, the number of full-length reports I need to put out over a given month will drop a bit. I'm not certain of it yet, given the juggling that'll go on over the next couple weeks, but if it works out that way I should have a window where these sorts of short days will be less of an issue.

Then again, I don't want to promise myself anything like that without the dust having settled. All in all, a wait and see if it rolls to my favor the way I hope, and otherwise just keep up the pace as I've got it set at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.