Tuesday, July 10, 2018

I was all set to pontificate today. Say something about how yesterday I needed to choose between that which was important and that which I could do something about.

Truth is, I just forgot to blog. It's likely a hazard of my current writing schedule, which is sandwiched in between other things. I got my fiction words in, and then wandered off to do something else and never made it back to the computer.

The working life, on occasion. Got my fiction words in today, and then reminded myself to sit back down at the computer and write this instead of finding something else to dive into.

I'm about 2k words into another Open Wounds story at the moment. It was supposed to be a short story, but has all the shapings of working out a bit longer than that. I'll just dive into it and see where it goes, I suspect that I'm going to learn a few things I didn't know before this one came along. About Megan, and how she grew up away from Tony D'ags and crew, and about how the Brotherhood played a part in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.