Monday, July 30, 2018

Ok, the day gig stuff has officially moved into its next phase; basically, I've taken a new position, one with a different set of responsibilities than my previous one, including the extra travel. Different offices, a tear-down and rebuild of benefits and all that other things.

Essentially a new job, though it's more complicated than that.

None of this matters much for the fiction I work on here. Not in the long run. It's just the ups and downs of the immediate. Schedule's fluctuating as I get through the transition, but by next week the rhythms of daily life will have reasserted themselves.

I figure by the end of the month, I'll have forgotten the transition completely. At least, that's what I look at now and feel the most likely thing to be.

Of course, that's also the point where marching band season kicks into full gear, and I'm off to help my daughter's band get through it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.