Friday, July 20, 2018

So apparently today's Friday is a Saturday for me. And I complain not even a little bit.

The short story here is that I've taken a week's official vacation, though I've been working on the day gig stuff; in either case, it's a vacation from home. I took a couple days off the calendar for strict day gig stuff, the others have been some time for my fiction writing of the day, some other stuff here and there, and then off for trips around town for vacation type stuff.

Today was load everyone up, including the dogs, and head off to the beach. Or at least this morning. Afternoon at the beach at this time of the year are no picnic, especially not with the dogs.

So we got everyone back here, cleaned up a little, and then crashed out for a nap. We've got some other running around to do this evening, DCI's in town for their annual visit, and we'll be heading over that way in a while.

And I'll not get any fiction words in there. That's ok, it's sort of baked into the schedule this week. And tomorrow I'll be back to it; today I'll take the break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.