Sunday, August 26, 2018

It's that time of the year again, Marching Season!

The parents out there are nodding their heads; everyone else is wondering what on earth is going on. Basically, our daughter is in marching band, and pretty much all of our weekend energy and time is going to be committed to that endeavor for the next few months.

If you've ever been a busy teenager, or are or have been parent to a busy teenager, you've had the same sort of schedule.

Yesterday snuck up on me, it was outside work on some of the equipment the kids need for their roadshow. So I've chalked this weekend up to time served, I'm between stories anyway so I'm not going to beat myself up over it.

I am going to spend a little time thinking about where the next few months will go, though. There's a few publishing things, as well as words per day, that I need to remind myself of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.