Wednesday, August 15, 2018

And Soldiering On, my latest story, is complete at about 5800 words. As all of them are, I had a ball writing it.

This twisty little thing, though. I'm not sure yet what my publication schedule will look like over the next few months, so I can't say when/where it'll end up in the wider world, but I'm looking forward to when you get the opportunity to read it.

It's science fiction, darker, not quite a horror tale; yet it is a horror tale. Very much so, if you're of a mind that inclines in the right direction. Quiet.

Whispers in the Dark sort of thing, rather than screams of terror. The kind where I hope, when you get a chance to read it, that you'll think on it, two or three nights later, when you're staring at the ceiling wondering why you're awake inthe wee small hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.