Wednesday, August 8, 2018

It's hell when I can't really talk about how my day's going.

I'm still caught up in the brain jarring that occured with the day gig switches over the past few weeks. It's enough of a difference that it's thrown me off on my reading, my energy levels, and even what I can think up to write down here.

The fiction writing, that shifted just fine. There's a let go and follow the flow thing there, entertainment and the pure joy of the chase. But then I sit down here, and I type half a dozen false starts. It's a lot easier, at the moment, when I'm actually in the middle of a story.

Then, the blog entry feels more like a natural extension of what I'm doing on the fiction side.

Cold press, though, and I have to make the effort to get going. Today was a break from the fiction writing, tomorrow I'll be diving into whatever the next story is, and then we'll see where things go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.