Thursday, March 15, 2018

So blogging today in a state of vapor lock. The short answer might be that I'm still exhausted from the trip and recovering.

Which is true. Though I got my fiction words in today, now up to about 12500 on Wolf in Taos... . Or true enough.

Full day at the day gig, some fiction writing, and then I realized when I was considering what might tilt my, er, fancy for blogging material, and a hundred things occured to me.

None of which I'd have been able to do justice to. I knew if I tried to dig into something more detailed, I'd get a couple hundred words in and stare at the screen while the inner blogger went off for a cup of tea and found a place to nap instead.

Such is life sometimes. I do have a few things I want to discuss, something about story structure in songs, something else about the great null thing, another ....

You might now see my dilemma. I know there's a block of things coming and I have no energy to finish them today. So I won't. Not tonight at least.

Besides, that just gives me other things to write about tomorrow and the next day and the day after that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.