Monday, March 5, 2018

Monday, Monday.... and I won't sing, because everyone hates it when I sing =>

Instrumentalist, not a vocalist. I can project, though! Heroic baritone, here, I can reach the cheap seats. Of course, I get to watch them cringe and run away (hey where are you guys going) whenever I do, though.

We had a quiet weekend, in preparation for a busy couple of weeks around here. This that and the other thing, most of it rotating around our teenager and her band business for the spring.

I did get a few more words in than I expected; A Wolf in Taos Valley us up to about 7700 words today, including the work I did today. Not much of a short story, now, and I'm fairly certain I'm about at the halfway point.

It's either that, or I've got the first part of a longer work. To be honest, I'm just not sure. It's got that feel where it's not ready, the characters aren't ready for me to finish with them, and they're doing their thing. I'm just along for the ride.

In other words, the fun part of the story, where I get to hang on and see where I'm headed when I get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.