Saturday, March 17, 2018

Let's see how these look. I've posted flower picks so far this spring, as our displayers come out to show their works and wares. But here's my first picture from this spring of our more mobile garden residents. Pardon the focus if you will, and my paw. Both are a consequence of using a phone camera; between the slight morning breeze making her web dance, and the lack of direct control over the point of screen resolution, I had to back her with my hand to force the contrast, and I didn't quite get her into full relief on both pics.



Just for reference, these are two out of about fifteen or so, the rest were too indeterminate to make good with.


For another reference, she was set up for her morning fishing expedition in the yellow rose who made our first flower of the spring...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.