Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Head down and the beat rolls on. Days are like that sometimes. I'm about 8700 words or so into A Wolf in Taos Valley. I think I understand more or less where I'm going, at least for the next couple of days. What happens after that, who knows? But I'll be there to find out.

The weather continues our spring follies, the cold fronts are still wandering through to break out the humidity and remind us that, while June and summer are there and waiting, it's not their turn quite yet.

I feel like I'm working on something else, the brain says "shh go away" whenever I try for something interesting to add. Hmm...

Nope, don't poke it yet. It ain't cooked, says the brain, come back later. I'll listen for now. Nervously...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.