Monday, March 26, 2018

As you can see below, I've put up a links page for my next published book, Through the Foggy Dew! It's available through all your favorite e-tailers, or at least should be. I have all my distributors listed, for paperback as well as e-book, Apple, Overdrive, and others should be handled through the distribution agreements, so if you don't see your particular favorite check under M.K. Dreysen or Through the Foggy Dew and see if they've snuck it in.

I had posted the back copy and some notes as I went through the publication polishing stages, but I forgot that I never put together and actual links page. I also forgot to send it on to Kobo, as well, but that's my foible. Hmm, guess that means it's time to put together a pre-flight checklist.

The other thing I learned this time through was that the paperback route I'm using isn't quite the distribution method (I'm using the paperback route through KDP, which for producing books and making them available everywhere Amazon sells is absolutely greaty; it's the distribution beyond Amazon that I hadn't quite clued into wasn't fully available) I had thought it was. So I'll likely begin playing with Createspace in my future path (or Ingram, not entirely sure yet, I have to evaluate both for my needs).

On the work in progress, A Wolf in... is up to just over twenty-thousand words, so I'm staring down that transition between novella and novel if it keeps going the way I expect. It's still fun, and I'm still enjoying the surprises my path is going over, so it'll most likely end up going through that transition to the other side.

Well, I say that. But I'm not judging that. Ultimately, it's up to what fits the story, and my heroine. She's surprised me a few times so far, and so has the antagonist. There's a dance here, and neither one of them are quite ready for the bloody end. And I know for damned sure neither one of them is ready yet to tell me just where and when it's gonna take place...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.