Sunday, April 22, 2018

This has been a lost weekend, so no writing on either That First Gig or my main work in progress, Peace Offering.

Not anything major, no family issues or anything like. Simply house stuff, plumbing issues and cleaning the outside of the house of some minor mildew on the north (most shadowed) part of the exterior.

Basically, just one thing after another. The one that really ate up my writing time was cleaning the outside of the house. I use a soft brush on an extension pole, bleach and soapy water, because I prefer that over a power washer. Either way, my wrists let me know that I had pushed it a little too far, and since my time at the keyboard for the day gig is what pays my bills, writing had to take a short shrift this weekend.

And yeah, under the circumstances, if you wanted to know whether or not I was writing That First Gig in real time, yes I am. It's not an auto post, or pre-written in any way. This is just one of those times where I came off the wire into the net below.

Fortunately, I think I'll be able to get through the rest of the household issues tomorrow, and back to a normal schedul in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.