Sunday, April 15, 2018

A quiet Sunday, as well. I could get used to this idea of having a couple days where I get to just be. Pick up the laptop and work, sweep, play with the dogs or cats, laundry.

Not have to get in the car and go someplace. Hey, I love volunteering for my daughter's extra stuff, and I'm looking forward to it again this summer and fall. The problem is dragging my butt home from work, and *then* having a weekend where I never quite feel like I can catch up to zero.

Ah, well, that's just life at the moment. I do enjoy it. Especially when I can still get my words in. Today, I got Peace Offering up to about 8400 words, and I'm having fun doing it.

And I got the next part for That First Gig written, it's the next post as always. I didn't get through the next stage of copyedits on The Boyar's Curse, but two out of three ain't bad, and I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.