Sunday, April 8, 2018

I did end up writing the opening to Peace Offering today. I won't say I got as far as I might have wanted, but that's ok. When I'm in the middle of a project, at this point in my understanding of the gig, a little, even just a couple hundred words every day, is a whole lot better than nothing.

It doesn't seem like it would, when I've just thought in terms of word counts alone. The word counts are important, don't get me wrong. They're the milestones, the concrete steps along the way.

But on the days when you can't even because of life? Hey, that fifteen minutes sitting down and putting your mind in the right place is a lifesaver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.