Friday, June 15, 2018

I had to run away for a couple days for the day gig. Connectivity and time were both at short supply, so I haven't been able to put electrons to their dance for a bit.

I did think about the formatting of that last puzzle; what I wonder about now is whether I wanted it to come out more comparable to the way it appeared in my editor or not. In which case, rather than relying on html, I'd probably be better off posting it as an image.

It's a conundrum. There's a certain element of "hey, it sort of fits in the what if" but at the same time, given the diversity of tablets, computers, phones, etc. that get used to read the web, if I want something like that to work the same way for everyone, I need to try a different formatting route.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.