Friday, March 8, 2019

writer's follies: this may change tomorrow, but at least for today the most bloody-minded thing I can do isn't murdering my darlings, or taxes.

It's organizing my stories in such a way I can think about slating. Ugh, reminder to self: try not to let this get so far out ahead of you next time.

Oh, and to any future archivists, I apologize in advance. And may the gods help any actual trained librarian that gets ahold of this. My only defense being that I'm at least attempting to think in terms of database querying, in which case my mind works as it does and can do no other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.