Monday, March 11, 2019

No particular news today, I'm consumed with the elements of bookkeeping peculiar to writing. Keeping track of directories, what went where, did I use that title already? (ahem. => Many Odd Little Steps and Many Odd Steps differ *formally*, true, but that's a complete accident, I'll admit it. Of course, I have started to wonder whether my sleeping mind is trying to tell me something... Ok, watch this space but I don't promise anything in the immediate future.)

My slate's ramping up for the next few months, that's for sure. I've a fair few stories to send out on the wind. I knew that would end up being the case, as fall is given over to our daughter's marching band adventures. I kept up a good pace, I hoped, in terms of writing, it was the publishing and submitting part that I had to let backburner for a while. The good thing is that means I'll probably be caught up. Right about the start of the next marching season, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.