Tuesday, December 15, 2020

This is vacation?

At least in theory, I'm supposed to be on vacation from the day gig this week. Which works about as well you might expect.

I have a couple of goals over these next few weeks, ahead of the transition to next year: exercise and daily writing. The usual suspects for a scribbler, however high or low, at least from what I can observe.

Both of my daily habits here hit the floor with a clatter a couple of months ago. And I've only fitfully returned to them. So the phone calls and the emails today were not exactly favorable to goals.

Such is life. I got my exercise in, but the words not quite yet. That's tomorrow, aside from this little note to you, dear reader, to let you know I'm sailing into the "quiet" part of the year with no real worries on my end. Here's hoping that you too are doing well, I know it's been rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.