Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Last Week

Last week needed some travel for the day gig.

And of course, that meant I flew into the mountains in December.

Back Porch View

Fortunately, the weather did take a turn for the warmer. And this particular location does have its occasional benefits.

Nervous Doe

Normally, when I have occasion to view a beautiful creature, I must needs remind myself it's an accident: she's showing off for someone entirely not me. This being that rare exceptional case, however, she really did pause to give me a look.

Really Nervous Doe

Before hightailing it off to join the herd hiding in the treeline above and behind her. But I did have my moment, fumblefingered as I was in getting the phone camera to cooperate with us.

And then the road did wind itself home again, safe and sound.

Lap Boxer

And thus did the lap Boxer drool upon my knee...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.