Friday, May 4, 2018

The last time I had a bought of tendinitis, the worst part was losing the plot on work of all sorts, both the day gig and the fiction writing I was in the middle of. Fortunately, this time I don't quite have that problem.

Which made the quota of words I limited myself to today on Peace Offer was a little bit of torture. I want to go on with it, the words sing and call to me and drive me to put in just a line more, just another page.

And I can't. I know better, from experience. The story will still be there, though, it's waiting and calling to me. So I distract my self with gedanken thoughts for the day gig. Which is another form of work, of course, but it's also a way to make sure I'm not disengaged next time I sit down to write, tomorrow tomorrow, you can all wait for me just a few more hours oh voices in my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.