Monday, May 7, 2018

So, as you can see I've posted the page for The Boyar's Curse, the permanent page that's going to scroll off the bottom of the page, and the floating link over in the sidebar where I've listed my books. If it interests you, buy a copy or three for yourself and friends, or if it doesn't, that's cool too, though I'll always appreciate it if you run into anyone that it sounds like it would appeal to if you'd send it on to them.

I'll have the paperback version of it up soon, though this is another one of those weeks where my schedule's a little hosed. At least this time it's just meetings and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.