Thursday, September 28, 2017

I know that was a wall of text. And no, I'm not apologizing for it. Yet.

I'm still learning what this whole thing's about, that's all. There's a few
moving parts to it. There's the part where you, dear reader, need to be able
to understand and find links to my books, so that you can get the good reads
you're after.

And there's the part where I need a good way to organize myself. So that I
can find the links when I need them in order to put them in front of you!

Yeah, ok, so there's also the part of this where I'm crap at figuring all this
stuff out. I promise, that'll ease off. Work work work, right?

You're just getting here when I'm still learning how to make it work, that's
all.

Psst. Maybe someday, you'll be able to say 'I knew him when...'

A guy can hope, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.