Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Come on and join the light...

Which comes from the Who, playing as I start this.

The first time I've seen an official death toll from Hurricane Irma, all in so far she's done for 77 people since her path through islands up through Florida and beyond began. My sympathies go out to all the families, and all the cleanup ahead of them, mental and physical. All of this part of the world is still digging out from the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey's, so we're definitely in a position to sympathize.

I'm caught up in copyedits at the moment, going over the e-book files for Book 3 in my Open Wounds series, going through to make sure that nobody's missed anything, or that changes are consistent with what I'm after.

Drip drip drip, the life of the writer. The rest of it's muddling along, work and family, dogs and cats.

And, I'm out of gas, wit has left me bereft in interest of finding something else to do. Until later, dear reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.