Friday, February 1, 2019

Reminder to self: trust in the work and the art. Have confidence in it, because no one else will.

Necessary sometimes to put it that bald way; I had a good day storywise, got a story bit down I needed to write. It felt good to do it. As always, I did my best with where I am, and that's the only part of this here writing thing that matters. I do what I can to do justice to the story, the characters, and after that it's up the readers, and not anyone else. As it should be.

And yeah it feels good to stretch and dive into new territories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.