Thursday, September 27, 2018

Ok, next post up is a story, one I've finished first thing this morning.

I thought about where it might be best to send it. Then I turned it around in my head and asked who I wanted to have read it. And here I am posting it.

A little different process. The stories and poems I've posted here before were written step by step and published in the heat of the moment. This one is similar, except that rather than doing it piecewise, I'm putting it up complete in one go.

So, here's a little melancholy recall, one I hope is a Fall intro suitable for an evening fire and a cup of tea ahead of the first good cold front...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.