Wednesday, May 2, 2018

My wrists have forced me to take tonight off from some of the chores. I've mentioned it before, it's one of the reasons that I'm a little slow ramping up on things like word counts and such, the daily gig, the one that pays the bills to date has to come first on some days. I have a bunch of keyboard time for that this week, and I mistimed how much of it I spent on writing and publishing work yesterday.

And now my wrist is letting me know about it.

So, a post to let you know about the State of the Writer, as it were, but no extras in terms of the links post for The Boyar's Curse, the main page for it where I'll organize everything once I have all the active links for the various retailers where I've put it up. Tomorrow, especially since I've got the chance to stay away from the keyboard on the day gig side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.