Friday, November 12, 2021

Gone Fishin'

Nothing exciting going on, me and mine are doing ok. What's happened for story this week?

One of the perils of a day job, dear reader. My schedule has been drifting in some subtle ways the past couple months, year really now that I look at it. And it caught up to me this week.

No worries. I've actually already done most of the work involved in working out where I'm losing hours. So, expect a couple of weeks of hit or miss and we'll be back to whatever counts as normal around here.

Take care and be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.