Monday, January 6, 2020

State of the writer, circa January 2020? Road weary.

I've been quiet, except for posting stories, because I've been on the road for the day job quite a bit since Halloween. This wasn't the schedule that many keep; it was enough so that writing time was precious. And so fiction took my attention, rather than any attempt at blogging.

I'm content with this, the fiction is the thing after all. For me, anyway. This year will be, if my poor foresight is accurate, similar. I've things to do on several fronts, so my stories will take up my free time.

Publishing, as well. I've plans and works to send forth, and time if I stay careful and aware so as to give those stories wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.