Tuesday, May 28, 2019

I realized radio silence had extended a bit on the blog.

And then I remembered that I had a pretty busy week last week. I can see writers in the world that finish a book and publish a book in the same week as a normal thing. For me at least, I'm not there yet.

So my brain demands a little space to breathe.

Well, no, that's not quite it. Oh, there's a demand for a couple days unencumbered. But there's another book brewing as well. One that I've had in the back of my mind for a few years now, but I didn't expect to be tackling quite yet.

Then again that's two in a row, when I think about it. The book I finished last week wasn't one I thought I was ready to write yet, and then it snuck up on me, bit me, and next thing I know I was chapters in and the thing wouldn't let me go until I'd told the story good and true.

I'll be putting up links and so on later in the week, so watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.