Monday, January 8, 2018

The stuff of dreams, the stuff of nightmares.

Not that I have any of this tonight. I just like saying it.

That's what writers work with. It's what I want to work with, when I sit down
to pound the electrons from their writhing nothingness into pixels. Fun
stuff. Heady stuff.

Stuff to be wary of? Maybe, sometimes. To approach it with some sense of
confusion? All too often. To worry I have such poor skills?

Ok, let's not get too far into the weeds.

Besides, it's the start of the New Year, by the way the winter calendar
turns. We should be thinking of wonder, and new things aborning?

Then again, it is winter, here where I write. Here 'neath the dark of night,
the longest nights. And the grip of the cold.

Maybe we should be concerned about what things are born, here in the dark...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.