Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Getting back into the swing of things after the holidays, for me at least,
is a bit of challenge this year. That's really kind of odd.

And not. Obviously, there's the immediate, the rough sort of year we went
through. It's natural to have to slog through it.

I'm feeling like I have to work at it more, that's all. Like I'm an old bear
whose hormones aren't quite up to the levels needed to stir himself out of
hibernation one more time.

It could also be that we're having more of a winter this year than last year,
with more cold snaps.

Just part of my rhythm at the moment, I guess. I've got the goods, and the
time and energy. It's just putting them all into the habit of doing, and
doing today a bit more than yesterday.

Such is life sometimes. I've got a couple shorter stories in the Open Wounds
series to finish shepherding through the process, galley review and so on.
They'll be up soon. Then some other stories to begin the process. Links,
more pages for the different vendors where my current stories are available...

Little bit, by little bit.

But most of all, I've got stories to write. There's the work in progress,
where the huntress in the night has just decided to show me what she's
capable of...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.