Friday, September 21, 2018

Yeah, that's better now. And I know that's an awfully personal note to leave the blog on.

Fortunately, I've had story on my mind. I had two options with my keyboard time, and fiction won out.

Certainly, for my personal peace of mind, I'm happy with that balance.

Now I just need to figure out what my schedule looks like over the next few weeks. I'm likely to be disrupted mightily, mid-October and the first part of November, just because of life events on the calendar. Weekends will be hit or miss, and weeknights too. I concentrate on the fiction progress, so I'm likely to be really hit or miss on any publishing activities over the next couple months.

No, let me re-phrase that. Getting to the publishing part of the work is necessary. Realistic assessment suggests that I'll be unlikely to schedule anything realistically, so stick to publishing activities that don't require hard time lines and can be done in nice small steps, as discrete elements.

Ok, I can handle that. Considering I've got a pile of stories that need to be put up, sent out, and everything between, I'm gonna have to...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.