Friday, September 14, 2018

Apparently, I'm halfway to my destiny as an old fart, and now I get lessons in how getting old ain't for the faint of heart.

Just when I can breathe safe again, the ribs healed up nice, sneezes don't terrify me any more and I can blow my nose safely again.... and I bruise my tailbone somehow.

It's been a pretty miserable couple days. And yes, I spend all day at the keyboard, fiction or the day gig. So I'm both sore as hell and tearing my hair out ready to get back to the work.

And we've got a marching performance that happens to have a football team warming up the crowd for us on Saturday. This ought to be a fun weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.