Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Yet another placeholder. But this time, I seem to be headed for a
monthly update, rather than a daily one.

Well that stinks.

But not really. I've been tangled up with end-of-the-year stuff with
my daughter. So, as much fun as it is to do this (and it is), life
intervened, and I have to excuse myself for other business.

I have been working. And I've got news, as well as daily fiction words
piling up every day.

See, I'd much rather have gap times here, if that means I get to keep
writing stories every day. And I hope that you do, dear reader, as well.

Any rate, it'll take me a couple days to get all the links up, but the
short answer is that I'll have links for ebooks for my first story, available from
all your favorite e-tailers, over the next couple days.

Of course, then I get to start in on the next one. So it'll make sense to
spend some time talking a bit about where this first story fits into its
own little universe.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.