Monday, May 1, 2017

Random thoughts, while watching Antiques Roadshow and thinking
about making some popcorn.

Blogging on a regular schedule is going to take some habit forming patterns.

Not that I've been uninterested. But between holidays, our daughter's late
spring school/band/etc. schedule, and various little things going on with
the day job, I've been busy during the day. I also went through a bit of
wind down/wind up on writing.

That's just protecting myself from tendinitis. Too many years programming,
I'm afraid. And fiction has to come first. At least, if I want to be a
fiction writer, which is the whole point.

Mostly though, it's early for me as a blogger, so I'm still working on
forming the scar tissue that builds it up as a daily habit.

What's been going on, aside from keeping up with kid and work? Well, our
roses have been blooming, and the garden is generally starting to show its
late spring face. I'm thinking potatoes and squash are going to do well, and
perhaps a tomato or two. The new blackberry looks to be quite happy, and we
might even see a cucumber or two. The new blueberry looks, at the moment,
like it's going to be a delicate little beastie. We'll have to see how that
one works out.

I've also been working on getting a book out on assorted e-book retailers.
I'll put up a links post once I've got them all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.