Thursday, August 2, 2018

I'm showing both my age and my sense of humor. Every time I hear the name of the newest little royal across the pond, little Louis, my mind throws up the "Death... To King Louis" bit from Mel Brooks' History of the World, Part One.

Not really fair to the little prince, let's face it, if he's ever king something has gone tragically wrong. But the bit's too good, and I'm far too much of an anti-royalist to let the joke go by.

But at least I keep it to myself, I'm not a barbarian.

Well, except for the part where I just shared it with you, dear reader. And if you're of a mind such that your face grinned as soon as I told you, well. Welcome to the club!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.