Thursday, April 13, 2017

I guess there's a little bit of power in a streak, however short it be...

I came about this close (fingers held apart just a bit) to throwing this
over tonight. I've been wrestling with formatting, getting things ironed
out. That last little bit that seems like it takes forever, just before it's
finally time to hit 'submit'.

The details tend to reach out and grab me. So, when I got to the part where
I was 'brain full, tilt' and ready to close the computer... I tabbed over
to my browser and set about writing this.

Three days in a row, it ain't much. But it's a start. I know I won't be doing
anything this weekend, in terms of writing. So putting this out may be a bit
of subconscious refusal to go lightly into the realm of getting nothing done.

Down the road, I'm really not going to interested in these sorts of inside
baseball posts. That doesn't mean I'm not going to be doing them. I owe too
many other writers who went before me too much not to talk about my journey
when I think it's useful.

But I'm also not going to spend all my time on it. That's just where I'm
at, here at the beginning of this here thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it on the sane side. There are an awful lot of places on the internet for discussions of politics, money, sex, religion, etc. etc. et bloody cetera. In this time and place, let us talk about something else, and politely, please.